Health & Safety-Miami & Las Vegas
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
The health and safety of our customers and employees will always be our number one priority. Due to the current status of COVID-19 in the US, we are taking measures to ensure a clean and safe environment. Below is a list of our current and updated cleaning, dining, and food safety practices that will ensure a safe, healthy, and enjoyable dining experience for all of our guests:
- Capacity & Table Spacing:
- We have reduced our total capacity to 50%.
- Per local government mandate in Miami, we have limited party sizes to a maximum of 4 guests with an exception to a maximum of 10 guests if they are from the same household.
- Per local government mandate in Las Vegas, we have limited party sizes to a maximum of 5 guests with an exception to a maximum of 10 guests if they are from the same household.
- This will allow us to ensure that each party is maintaining a social distance of 6 feet.
- All employees must complete a health screening before each shift. This requires a temperature screening to ensure they are not running a fever. Employees will not be permitted to work that day if they are unable to pass their health screening.
- Personal Protective Equipment:
- All employees will be required to wear face masks.
- In Miami, all customers will be required to wear face masks when they are not seated at their table. If a customer does not have their own mask, we will happily provide them with a disposable mask upon entry into the restaurant. We will also provide each customer with an envelope to store their face mask in while they enjoy their food.
- Hand Sanitizer:
- Available for our guests at our entrance and for our employees in each of the service stations and kitchen area.
- Public Surfaces:
- Wiped down and sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Customers will have the option to view all menus digitally by scanning a QR code. We will also provide them with a single-use printed menu upon their request.
We hope to provide you, our valued SUGARCANE family, with whatever you may need during these times. We’re here for you and we look forward to welcoming you back into our restaurant. Prefer the comfort of your own home? Our doorstep delivery and curbside pickup continues-Miami only.